SOFT GOLD FEATURES
- The appearance of this finish ranges from matte to semi-brite.
- The deposit is ideal for wire and die bond application.
- Excellent for parts with areas of low porosity and good solderability is required.
- MIL-G-45204 Type 3 Grade A
- Barrel, Rack, & Vibratory
NICKEL HARDENED GOLD FEATURES
- Offers Superior Solderability, tarnish and corrosion protection as well as high electrical conductivity and low contact resistance.
- Hardness ranges from 150 to 250 knoop. These hardness values offer the optimum in wear and life under real operating conditions.
- MIL-G-45204 Type 1 Grade C
HARD COBALT GOLD FEATURES
- Can range in appearance from matte to full bright.
- Hardness Ranges from 130 to 200 knoop.
- MIL-G-45204 Type 1, Grade C
Our current size limits for Gold processing are 36” x 20”.